The difference between the PU foam seal and the conventional seal is as follows;
1) using advanced thermoplastic rubber Santoprene? (TPE) or nitrile rubber combined with chlorosulfonated polyethylene;
2) Anti-ozone property, anti-UV optical rotation performance, good chemical resistance, wide temperature range (-60 ° C to 135 ° C);
3) It has strong tear resistance and tear resistance. The temperature range is between -10 °C and 150 °C. It will not break after millions of twists and turns;
4) Quickly restore the original appearance after compression, and maintain its original flexibility even in harsh environments;
5) Environmentally friendly rubber-plastic composite rubber, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and pollution-free.
Due to the use of waste materials, substitute plasticizers and high filling amount, the traditional sealing strips have the advantages of poor elasticity, easy to be hard, have a sniffy taste, easy to migrate, yellow frame materials and short service life. The traditional sealing strip contains halogen, and the stabilizer contains heavy metals, so it is not conducive to environmental protection. Therefore, foreign developed countries and domestic Beijing and coastal cities have eliminated or restricted the use of traditional sealing strips.
1) Polyurethane foam sealing strips are made of advanced Santoprene? thermoplastic rubber (TPE) or acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber and chlorosulfonated polyethylene;
2) Ozone resistance, UV resistance, good chemical resistance, wide operating temperature range (-60 ° c to 135 c);
3) With strong tear strength, tensile strength, temperature, use between 150 °C and 10 °C after millions of Flex without cracking;
4) Recover to its original shape after rapid compression, even if it is kept in its harsh environment, thank you very much;
5) Environmentally friendly rubber compound rubber, non-toxic, harmless and non-polluting.