Today, we will discuss the contents of the rubber materials commonly used in several sealing strips. In order to give you a clearer understanding of the rubber materials commonly used in several sealing strips, Xiaobian has compiled them for you. an article.
1. Rubber has excellent resistance to fuel oil and aromatic solvents, but it is not resistant to ketones, esters and hydrogen chloride. Therefore, it is mainly resistant to oil-sealed products and rubber.
2. Neoprene has good oil and solvent resistance. It has good resistance to gear oil and transformer oil, but it is not resistant to aromatic oils. Neoprene also has excellent weathering and ozone aging properties. The cross-linking breaking temperature of the neoprene rubber is above 200 ° C, and the door and window sealing strip is usually made of neoprene. Neoprene also has good corrosion resistance to inorganic acids.
In addition, since the neoprene rubber also has good flexibility and gas impermeability, it can be formed into a sealing article for a diaphragm and a vacuum.
3. Natural rubber and most synthetic rubber, with good comprehensive mechanical properties, cold resistance, high resilience and wear resistance. Natural rubber is not resistant to mineral oil, but is more stable in vegetable oils and alcohols. In the hydraulic brake system of n-butanol and refined mixed liquid brake fluid, the apron is made of natural rubber, and the general sealant is also commonly used in the manufacture of natural rubber.
4. Fluororubber has outstanding heat (200?250 °C), oil resistance, can be used to manufacture cylinder liner seals, plastic bowls and rotary lip seals, which can significantly improve the use time.
5. Silicone rubber has high temperature resistance, ozone resistance and weather resistance. It maintains its unique elasticity and ozone resistance and weather resistance in the operating temperature range of -70 to 260 °C. It is suitable for the manufacture of thermal mechanisms. In the gasket, such as strong light source sunshade gasket, valve gasket and so on. Since silicone rubber is not oily, it has low mechanical strength and is expensive, and it is not suitable for producing oil seal products.
6. The main chain of EPDM rubber is a fully saturated linear structure containing no double bonds, and its side chain has a diene ruthenium, which can be vulcanized with sulfur. EPDM rubber has excellent aging resistance, ozone resistance, weather resistance, heat resistance (long-term use in 120 ° C environment), chemical resistance (such as alcohol, acid, alkali, oxidant), but not Resistant to aliphatic and aromatic solvents.
EPDM rubber has the lowest density in rubber with high filling characteristics, but lacks self-adhesiveness and mutual adhesion. In addition, EPDM rubber has outstanding steam resistance and can be used to make sealing products such as steam-resistant membranes. EPDM rubber has been widely used in washing machines, accessories and door and window sealing products in TV sets, or in the production of various composite profiles.