Ethylene propylene trioxide (EPDM) sealing strip is widely used in various industries because of its good sealing performance. Ethylene-propylene-diene-diene-diene-propylene (EPDM) sealing strip has a very high market share. More than 70% of the sealing strips on the market are made of EPDM material. EPDM seals have good weather resistance, ozone, ultraviolet and aging resistance. Many industries, such as automobile industry, building doors and windows, container and many other industries, choose EPDM seals as the first choice. Not only that, EPDM seals also have quite a lot of performance, the following editors for you to introduce in detail one by one:
EPDM seal strip is formed by microwave vulcanization process at one time. Its surface is smooth and beautiful. It has good elasticity and compression resistance, weather aging resistance, ozone resistance, chemical resistance and wide use temperature range (-40 ~120 ~C). It has been widely used in automobile doors, windows and curtain walls and other manufacturing industries. The products with different shapes, different materials, cold resistance, heat resistance, foaming, solid body and special properties can meet the needs of design and use.
EPDM foam sealing strip
1. Lightweight, strong and tough, light and strong toughness;
2. Low thermal insulation and conductivity, with superior thermal insulation;
3. Non-water absorption has independent bubble structure and low water absorption.
4. It has excellent cushioning and impact resistance and can be used as cushioning material.
5. Weatherability and weatherability are excellent. EPDM sponge can pass ozone resistance test (50pphm*40). C*72 hours).
1. Packaging materials (cushioning materials for transportation of precision machinery, medical appliances, furniture, glass, protective cushioning materials for small electrical appliances, etc.);
2. Civil and construction (large slab filling materials for residential buildings, door and window sealing materials for residential buildings, cushion materials for concrete shrinkage prevention, open channel waterway filling materials, various civil building filling materials, etc.).
3. Vehicles and ships (door sealing materials, baggage bin sealing materials, engine hood cushioning gasket, various pipeline sealing materials, lamp seam materials, engine shock-proof materials, instrument cushioning and sealing materials, etc.).
4. Insulation and heat preservation (insulating sealing materials for coolers and air conditioners, refrigerators and refrigerators, etc.);
5. Sound-proof and moisture-proof (noise-proof sealing materials for various mechanical equipment, sealing materials for residential sound-proof walls, water-proof and moisture-proof sealing materials for various electrical appliances, moisture-proof sealing materials for various mechanical equipment, etc.).